Wednesday

2 changes at Tuscany Spa for the best results

David Bowie's  "Cha - cha - cha - changes" trips through my head as I update this blog. I will be on a hiatus for  a bit. We are going through some exciting changes at Tuscany Spa. And, naturally, I am leading the charge.

Overhaul the existing Database

Our current spa database has served us well for more than a decade. At the time we implemented it was ahead of the curve. But they havent kept up with the changes. So now we need to move on.

Bringing in a new Spa Database system

The new database will serve you much better. Online booking will be simpler. You'll be able to repurchase your skin and body care produts online. This blog will be directly linked to our website. And it will make your spa experience smoother than ever with the simpler check out process. (That is after all of us learn and become familiar with it. Thank you in advance for your patience. I have faith we will be rocking on our new system pretty quickly. Go TEAM TUSCANY)


Getting a new website too

Thank you to Erin for all her work on setting up and updated the website. We are focused on making is simpler, straight-forward. When the new website goes live, Erin and I would like your feedback. So we can continue to make it better.

My staff is here to help

Since I am in charge of setting up the new database, my client hours will be reduced. It will make it harder to book with me for the next month. (I am hoping it wont take longer than that. Keep your fingers crossed for me.)

If you need skincare services, our newest team member Diana is an incredible and experienced esthetician. You will be in good hands. And Alison, our RN/Esthetician is also available.

In with the new

I am off to work with the onboarding team for our new database. Send me some positive energy. I am already fighting my perfectionist tendencies. Ugh. Had a call from the database rep, telling me "I am doing fine" and "the onboarding team is going to love me." Sweet of him to try to talk me off my perfectionist ledge.

2 Big Changes


With 2 new technologies in progress at the spa (website and spa database), there are a lot of changes. But we are excited that this will serve you better. And keeping you, my incredible client, happy is what it is all about.

What changes would you like us to make at Tuscany Spa? What would make your life easier? Are there any tricks you've seen at other spa and salons that you think we should consider? Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.


I will be back to the blog as soon as possible. Have a great week.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment