Monday

You need a spa day Now

When was the last time you treated yourself to 

a Spa Day?


The last time you treated yourself to a "take-care-of-myself" ME day?

Feel like taking a vacation but can't leave town? Book a Spa Day at Tuscany Spa.
Take a vacation without every leaving town.

I have a confession to make, my last "me-day" was before the holidays. No, not valentines day. It was before the Christmas Holidays.

Now I have squeezed in a few at-home spa days.

Tried out a new Micro-exfoliation Scrub Gommage (it was so awesome we now offer the treatment at Tuscany Spa.) Even got to enjoy a new soothing hydrating mask. (My cat really liked that one, check out the funny pic.)

But time at the spa, just enjoying the pampering and personal care. (And the blackhead and milia clean sweep). That has been ... months.

Team Tuscany's Spa Day

Until today. I am whipping out this post just an hour before I get to enjoy our spa day. My wonderful Team Tuscany and I  are heading over to Tuscany Spa and being let loose. Just us. Treating ourselves to spa heaven. So excited.

Which is why it occurred to me I need to post about it.

Under the Tuscany Spa Sun

The software/database switch is moving along well. The new website has a couple kinks but we have more to do.  I am even working on a new Logo with an amazing designer that worked on the "Under the Tuscan Sun" graphics and marketing. (Mom was ex static about that. Her favorite film, and her inspiration for Tuscany Spa. Rather fitting.)

My bad...

For those of you that got odd reminder emails that we booked a new appointment, when you had already booked that same time and appointment over a week ago, my apologies. Our new software sends an automatic "new appointment" email. So it was sending those out while we put your info in the new system. Oops. Emails were stopped for the time being until the transfer.

So Team Tuscanys' Spa Day is perfect timing. A quick break between the chaos of change. A refresher before a photo shoot. (We need portraits of everyone for the website).
Its time to take care of yourself, treat yourself to a spa day at Tuscany Spa.
We felt like dancing after our Spa Day. So much fun!

Update:


We had a great time getting facials and massage. Even blasted our own favorite music. (You wouldn't believe our music choices.) Lunched on fruit, cheese, tea and bagels. And just enjoyed our Team Tuscany Day. 

When was YOUR last "me" day? Aren't you ready for your own trip to the spa? 


We have new treatments being tested and fine tuned as I speak. And promo's spotlighting them coming up.

So check out our existing website at www.TuscanySkinSpa.com And visit our FACEBOOK page for hints, deals and savings on last minute spa treatments.


I look forward to see you at Tuscany Spa.

Now, I gotta run to MY Spa Day.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment